Your client’s success doesn’t rely on how much you know, it relies on how well you can teach them.
Let’s work together to ensure that you are teaching on a level that creates INCREDIBLE results. Ready? Let’s do it!
A Note From Taylor...
This VIP Day will have you. . .
Providing expert-backed, results-driven offers
that don't sacrifice your clients or your time. Imagine having a program that elevates your client's learning experience AND didn't take a ton of time to build. Woah!
Showing up proactively for your clients
through preventable curriculum creation. You'll no longer use client feedback to trigger change to your practice because you'll already be ahead of the game with this educational approach.
Fully trusting what you have to offer your clients
because your product is going to be created from what you already know in a way that will allow you teach them correctly & to the very best of your ability... the first time!
Planning and revamping your framework, curriculum, and resources in FIVE hours.
Giving your clients results that are rooted in educational best practices. OMG, yes!
Feeling confident and assured in your approach to coaching and educating. See ya', self-doubt!
So what is it Tay?
This is a 5 hour VIP Day where we will work through. . .
- Getting clear on the expectations you have for your clients.
- Fine-tuning your framework. (Bye bye fluff!)
- Creating curriculum that teaches to the level of depth that you have.
- Planning resources that reach beyond what you have taught and encourage your clients to be the independent people you want them to be.
How do I know if this
VIP Day is right for me?
Perfect for you if:
- You are an expert in your niche with experience with real people.
- You are overwhelmed by doing this on your own and wish you had someone to bounce ideas off.
- You have a deep understanding of what you want to teach, but don't know how to go about teaching it in a way that speaks to (and sticks with) your clients.
- You have confidence in your knowledge, but are fearful of putting it in front of a myriad of people and what their responses may be.
Not for you if:
- You aren't willing to take advice and/or are not coachable.
- You're not ready to invest in yourself and your success.
- You are looking for someone to "fix" everything for you, rather than collaborating with an expert who will guide you through the process.
- You are new to the coaching field and don't have experience working with real clients just yet.
Here's What Others Are Saying...
Tomasha Suber, Leadership & Operations Coach
“Taylor's help goes far beyond frameworks and curriculum - she really shines a light on just how much of an expert you are and makes it obvious by stretching you to think transformation not just "information" delivery. It was great to have a partner while creating a resource that will impact and guide my clients because an extra set of challenging eyes was a level-up for sure.”
Latesha Lynch, High-Ticket Coach
Taylor’s DFY curriculum service has been a tremendous asset for my coaching business. I don’t have a background as a teacher so although the transition into coaching to get results was easy, scaling to teach multiple entrepreneurs to succeed beyond my support was tough. I didn’t understand the importance of teaching for every learning style and assessing learning and understanding. Taylor has saved me countless hours of research and curriculum creation. I was able to confidently sell out my mastermind knowing that everyone would be able to learn and implement what I’m teaching. I now have everything I need to relaunch my mastermind program again and again. This service was well worth the investment.